Week 9 - Under the Weather

Hello to Everyone - Sorry this is so short !!

Elder Alonzo came to our mission.  He talked with us about putting forth our best effort.  President Bush also spoke with us and it was really cool and uplfiting.  We committed many to baptism this week !!  Many of them are great and we hope they follow through with baptism.  We had a interesting experience this week where we encountered people worshiping the adversary.  We stayed far away.

It has been really hot here.  We are hoping to go to San Pedro to enjoy some American food.  We played football (not futbol) this morning and it was fun. 

Emotionally and spiritually, I am doing well.  However, physically, I have not felt well.  I was super sick with stomach issues. It was super rough.  We had to cancel our appointments on Thursday night and we didn't go out on Friday, either.  We did go out on Saturday, but I didn't feel well.  We went out because it is hard to stay in all day.

Language is good. Still a slow process, but I feel like I could talk to Court more or less.  

I love you all.  Thank you for writing me.  Have a good week.  Again, sorry so short.

Love,
Elder Cox

No comments