Week 8 - Short Week ...



I just wrote on Monday, but we found out on Tuesday that our PDay would be moved to Friday rather than next Monday as usual because we have a member of the First Quorum of the Seventy (Elder Alonzo) coming to meet with us on Monday and Tuesday.

This week has been good.  We had a couple of investigators come who are super pilas (awesome investigators) who are basically ready to get baptized after the first two lessons.  Also, we are teaching a family that is awesome and the only thing holding them back is matrimonio.  They read the Book of Mormon like crazy, come to church, and do everything.  We are going to try to have a venta and sell baleadas to help them raise money.  We have lost a couple of investigators this last week though and it was tough.

A bunch of girls whistled and blew kisses at us.  It's kind of funny.  We don't respond.  Supposedly, they do it even more in the city.

For fun for our pday today, we played ball today with our zona this morning and just relaxed at the house here in Dos Caminos with them.  It was fun.  I like the food in Honduras but miss the food at home.  I am really excited for the BYU game tomorrow.  I am hoping BYU does not win for many reasons.  One of which is that everyone else in my house roots for BYU except me.

I don't have much time to write because Elder Reeve isn't feeling well today and we need to get him back to the house.   I will try to send more when I write a week from Monday.  If you have questions for me, let me know !!  Hasta luego !!!!!

Love, Elder Cox

No comments