WEEK 92- BAPTISM

We had an awesome baptism this week!
 Honduras!
 Divisions with the Elders from Santa Barbara
 Honeysuckles! 
(So impressed he remembers this from when he was little.)
Pictures from divisions with the AP's

This guy was on my towel this morning!
Trio Time
Lunch in San Pedro Sula


Week 92 – April 23

All is well here in SPS.  We had lunch today in town.  We had a baptism this last week.  It was really exciting.  A brother who was baptized a few months back was able to baptize his daughters.  

This week was a hectic week. We had divisions 3 times with other missionaries and I am in a trio companionship again.  

I felt really tired at the end of this week.  Today for Pday, we went to the mission offices.  From there, we went to San Pedro Sula and I actually saw some people from my old area.  We ate lunch at a place called Mega Bites.  I bought a pair of drum sticks ($2) and we headed on back.  

We should be having a baptism this week.  We've seen a huge change in her from the time we started teaching her.  She's really shown what it means to go through the repentance process. We are excited for her to take the step to be baptized.

I think that a key for me will be to use the mission as a stepping stone to continue doing the small things.  Sometimes, I worry about how life will be after the mission, but I know that as I continue to do the small things, I'll be blessed and continue to progress in the Gospel. 

The Gospel is simple and true.  God doesn't expect us to be reading the scriptures and praying 24/7.  He knows we have things to do.  However, he does expect us to uphold our standards and keep the commandments.  As long as we do that, he will bless us with the Spirit to guide us and help us make correct decisions. 


No comments