WEEKS 88-89 DEEP THOUGHTS


We helped dig this hole by hand
Our Stake Patriarch, he reminds me of Grandpa Rex


Week 88 - March 26 

      It has been very hot and humid.  I am still with Elder Valenzuela from Chile.  He is a good example because he finishes in a week, but he still wants to work hard.  I appreciate him for his hard work. 

     We had a multi-zone p-day with Zona Villanueva and we had a great time.  I talked to Elder Tawha  at the activity and found out that some of the people that we had found when I was there got baptized.  I am really excited about it. 

     Besides the heat, all is going really well.  We have an investigator that is 23 years old and she will probably get baptized next week.

     We are looking forward to watching conference.  I want to continue to study to reinforce what I know and feel of the truthfulness of the Gospel through the Spirit.  Many people are inactive because they try to look beyond the mark.  For all of us, those who don't complicate things are blessed when they stay true to the principles. Conference is a spiritual recharge for missionaries and the closest thing to what could be called, "a break".  We will have to hit a session of conference in October!


Week 89 - April 2
     I really enjoyed conference.  I liked Elder Durrant's talk a lot.  The talks gave me a lot of advice for when I get home.  I am doing well except I have a cold with a ton of mucus!  We have a baptism this week and we are excited about it.  Elder Valenzuela is a great missionary, it is too bad this is his last week.  It has been a little tough for me seeing him get ready to go home while I have 3 more months but I will get over it. 


No comments