WEEK 15 - B-BALL

Thanks for the Shirts Aunt Lesli

My Little Friend

Two more weeks and I’ll be three transfers into my mission!  It is crazy to think, right?  It’s funny how fast time flies and at the same time, how slow it can go.  This week, we had several interesting things happen.  First off, our p-day last week was legit.  It felt so good to finally play basketball again. This Thursday, we had interviews with President Bush.  It’s always good to see him and Hermana Bush.  We talked so much that we lost track of time and our 15 minute interview ended up being 45 minutes.  Whoops!  Friday, I got sick again.  I guess the Lord is just really trying to humble me.  I went to the hospital with Elder Santos (we were on divisions) and had some tests done.  I have a couple different issues but I’ll be fine.  I just have to start on a pill regimen again.  We went from there and made a quick stop at Carl’s Jr.  We then went to the adult session and leadership session of the Merendon (our Stake) Stake Conference.  Stake Conference was good as well, although it was hard to sit through it with my stomach.  Elder Santos is sick now with the same symptoms.  The 4 of us are sitting here at home.  Hope all is well back home, you guys are in my thoughts and prayers always.

Elder Cox

No comments