WEEK 17 - CHANGE

 Zone photo after our meeting last Tuesday

A normal lunch: (Fruit punch made from a tang packet, a sandwich of a chicken patty, cheese, and ham, and noodles with butter & parmesan cheese).

Cool Views


This week is the last week before we have some changes.  We already know exactly what’s going to happen for our next changes.  My companion, Elder Dipko, is going up to be a Zone Leader in San Pedro (which is a huge deal!).  Elder Santos is going to be a Zone leader as well.  I am going to be staying in Dos Caminos, but they are going to combine the two areas into one.  I had to go out with Elder Santos yesterday to learn his area.  I’ll be in charge of the investigators in the entire area (with my new companion) and the other 3 missionaries in my house are getting shipped out.  I will be getting a Latino companion.  I am excited and nervous!!!

In other news, the baptism didn’t go through because our candidates had some small things to still work on.  They are shooting for being ready to go by the 26th and get baptized on my b-day!  We now have 7 baptisms set for the 26th, and we’ll see how that goes. 

We’re headed to play soccer today at Sports Mania in San Pedro, then we will go to Denny’s.  I never realized how great places like Denny’s are until I got here, they make a pretty mean cheeseburger. 

Finally, I have been on my mission for four months.  I have learned so much about God, myself, and others.  I have learned to truly study the scriptures.  I have learned about charity.  I would have never known my true, full potential spiritually if I didn’t choose to serve my mission.

Would love to hear from everyone and hope you are well!  Go Utes and see ya next week!


Love, Elder Cox

No comments