WEEK 70 & 71 - MACHETES

For some reason we take lots of pics with cows, hopefully they accept the Gospel too.

We went and chopped an investigators yard, filled with 3 ft high weeds. Lots of blisters came as a result.

SNOW!!!! (From a member's air conditioning unit haha)


Me, my comp, and the Ward Mission Leader's son. "Son" sitting on my lap, haha!

The clouds fall like that for some reason in the mornings, looks pretty sweet!

 We had divisions with the ZLs this week. This is Elder Hernandez, from Peru. Probably the happiest guy I've ever met. Whenever I ask him how he's doing, his response is "Super Feliz compa(man)." We both finish the mission in June.


Us writing, LIVE.


Hello from Villanueva.  A weather update for everyone in the States.  It has actually been a little chilly at night.  I have had to sleep with socks on.  I have no idea how I'll survive in college, haha.

We continue to have a really big pool of investigators right now and we enjoy working with them.  This week, we were able to teach a really cool family.  We were also able to have a lot of investigators come to church this week, which was a huge blessing.  God has answered our prayers.  We have 5 people with baptismal dates within the next month and we are excited for them.
.
Also, this week, we went and “chopped” an investigator's yard with machetes.  She had a ton of really tall weeds and grass covering her yard, so we went and helped her out early one morning.  I have lots of blisters now but it was great to serve her.

I hope all is well.  Have a great week and thank everyone for their support.

Love,
Elder Cox


No comments