WEEk 67 - ELDER MURRAY

My New Comp - Elder Murray


 P-Day Lunch & Games

I did have changes this last week. I am in a part of Villanueva called "Brisas Del Plan".  We are opening the area again. I am training a new missionary, who also happens to be a gringo. His name is Elder Murray and he is from Brigham City, Utah. I am also serving as the district leader.  We are working really hard, I feel tired … a lot.
Elder Dority went to Copan. They had to close our area for this change, because not enough missionaries were called here (more left/finished, than arrived)..

We are really starting from scratch right now, so we are building up our investigator pool. We had a couple of really awesome lessons with new investigators this week, where we really felt the Spirit. My companion's Spanish is really good for his first week here.  He understands a lot, and I am just helping him learn to speak a little better.

We are enjoying ourselves and are doing our best to see results. We are hopeful for the coming weeks. Also, the ward is supportive of us so that helps.

As I said earlier, I just have felt so tired this week. Feeling this way has reminded me that being tired and satisfied is awesome.  Also, I feel like I am starting the mission all over.  It is interesting how being with someone new can make you feel that way.  I have also just really felt the need to literally talk to everyone.  The value of each soul in the sight of God is our motivation.


Have a great week!

No comments