Week 57 & 58 - POTATOES OR RICE?


Hello Everyone!

 I guess it’s been a little while, I’ve been super busy!  I am currently here in the city of San Pedro.  Our area includes the downtown part of the city.  I’ll admit, I didn’t want to be in the city, but honestly it has been awesome!  The work has been going really well and we have some baptisms coming up, the first of which will be this coming Saturday!  My companion is Elder Dority, he’s from South Jordan, Utah.  It has been awesome, he actually got to the mission at the same time I did. We were even in the same district in the MTC (Missionary Training Center)!  We both like working and get along super well.  We both thought we would never be comps in a million years, but here we are! I am doing better health wise.  I was sick for a good while, but things have been slowly getting better.  To figure out what the problem might be, I am trying first a Gluten-Free diet.  It is good because I am working on my chef skills.  It is hard because ALL the food here has gluten!

But overall, I am really satisfied with where I am at in the mission.  On the 26th, I only have 10 months left. Crazy!


This is truly the Lord’s work; there is no work more important on this Earth than saving God’s children.  I’m grateful to be a tiny piece of that work!  

Have a great week everyone!


The missionary sign for baptism, made using Elder Dority's Reeses Pieces.


District Meeting



Victory!  Last week we played capture the flag with another district using water balloons.  We had a great time and built district unity. 

 San Pedro Sula District






No comments